An opportunity has arisen for a Store person to join our established Engineering team in Hellaby, Rotherham.
Essential Job Functions:
- To ensure the effective control of incoming goods and material deliveries to company procedures.
- To issue materials and goods to ensure continuous production, in a safe manner.
- Working as part of a team.
- Loading / unloading of deliveries.
- Manual handling.
- Processing paperwork - as required.
- Working within a physically demanding environment.
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions / instructions.
Applicants will be expected to complete an interview prior to a job being offered.
Immediate start available for the right candidate!
What’s in it for you?
A chance to join a fast growing team, job security and the chance to better yourself and move up the ladder. Good wages and plenty of overtime available at time + ½.
Location: Hellaby, Rotherham, S66 8HN
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 0830 – 1630
Salary: 15K – 25K dependant on experience
Roles available at our Pontefract site.
To apply for this or any other role please complete the form on this page or send your CV to Karen Moss (HR Manager) at email@example.com